riskthinking.AI is a visionary risk management company. Led by Dr. Ron Dembo, former founder and CEO of Algorithmics Inc., it produces the only financial risk ratings that truly account for the full uncertainty of climate stress. Unlike climate risk companies that attempt to predict the future, riskthinking.AI uses sophisticated probability models, augmented by AI and structured expert judgment, in a completely ‘bottom-up’ approach to create future estimates of the financial impact of climate change. Their approach can be used to measure and manage financial risks across any asset type, class, or sector, anywhere in the world, and across any future time horizon.
We are looking for an experienced Product Manager who is passionate about building climate analytics products for large financial institutions. You will join a dynamic and fast-paced environment and work with cross-functional teams to design, build and roll-out products that deliver the company’s vision and strategy.
As a Produce Manager at riskthinking.ai you will:
- Own and driving product roadmap planning, backlog grooming, defining requirements, and designing world-class customer experiences
- Manage prioritization and trade-offs for customer experience, performance, and new features
- Prepare launch plans, determining release goals, and partnering with our engineering team to develop new products and solutions
- Develop go-to-market plans including product marketing and pricing
- Work with the operations teams to drive adoption of our products and solutions
- Work with a top talent technical team to craft value in products and build user-friendly experiences through a focus on the customer journey and market trends
- Promote data-driven and analytical decision making throughout the organization
- Create program goals and related metrics, tracking progress, and managing through obstacles to achieve your objectives
- Be an expert with respect to the competition
- Develop the core positioning and messaging for the product
- Perform product demos and webinars to customers
- Brief and train the internal teams in departmental meetings, Town Halls, and learning sessions
- Create internal sales and support tools
- Proven work experience in product management or as an associate product manager of B2B SaaS platforms; preferably ones that involve big-data and/or artificial-intelligence
- Proven track record of managing all aspects of a successful product throughout its lifecycle
- Proven ability to develop product and marketing strategies and effectively communicate recommendations to executive management
- Solid technical background with understanding and/or hands-on experience in software development
- Strong problem solving skills and willingness to roll up one’s sleeves to get the job
- Skilled at working effectively with cross functional teams
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- BA/BS degree is a must (preferably in Computer Science, Engineering or equivalent); MS degree is a plus
- Thrive in a cooperative, fast-paced, and dynamic environment
- Have strong quantitative and qualitative and problem-solving skills
- Demonstrate excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Pride yourself on attention to detail
- Ability to work in a self-directed manner and within a team environment
- Willing to be flexible with job duties
- Collaborative, curious, trustworthy, and have a good sense of humour.
Working at riskthinking.AI
Our team is composed of developers and data scientists with a wide range of experience in finance, climate, ecology, and machine learning. You’ll be working in a highly innovative and fast paced team building solutions that’ll be used by the world’s leading financial institutions. You’ll gain exposure to working with big data and cutting edge cloud-native technologies in a fast paced startup environment. Your contributions will be substantial in shaping the foundation of our early product development by working collaboratively with our ambitious team.
- Due to the nature of this role and our maturity as a company, all applicants must have permanent work authorization prior to applying. We are not able to sponsor or transfer employment visas (e.g. H-1B).
- Must have the ability to work remotely
Our Commitment To Diversity, Equity And Inclusion
We evaluate all candidates on the basis of their ability to meet stated job requirements. We do not discriminate against candidates on the basis of sex, gender, marital status, religion, nationality, or other personal characteristics. In keeping with our commitment to supporting a safe and inclusive workplace, we strongly encourage candidates from traditionally underrepresented backgrounds to apply .
How To Apply
Send a cover letter and resume to [email protected]